ScanData Solutions - Management Suite
To compete in the modern environment, shippers are exploring a wide variety of distribution models to improve their efficiency, reduce their costs, and deliver on their demanding customer expectations. Over the past 30+ years, we have experienced virtually every model on the market, and if it is new, one of our clients is sure to try it first.
- Fulfillment Centers - physical and virtual
- Multi-DC - with a central or distributed server architecture
- 3PL/Fulfillment Center - as part of a DC model or isolated
- Ship from Store - generally integrated into a more expansive model
- Ship to Store - to support buy online, pick up in store (BOPUS)
- Vendor Drop Ship - supporting the ability to add hundreds (or thousands) of third-party vendors
- Seasonal/Temporary DCs - giving a shipper the ability to scale
Shippers today are faced with a mind-boggling amount of carrier and ship method options growing quarterly. Complex multi-modal options add even more complexity to configuration, rules definition, and certification. The ScanData team has established relationships with a wide set of carriers to ensure carrier setup and management in your system is done right. Whether you want full control, or want to leave the management to our experts, our system allows for the flexibility the market demands.
UPS Ready Certified, Saturday delivery, Mail Innovations, and SurePost tested
USPS eVS and IMpb Certified, PMOD, PPMOD, and Metro Post tested
FSMS16 certified with SmartPost tested
Ecommerce Expedited and Ecommerce Expedited MAX tested
Fully tested and integrated
Fully tested and integrated
International - Experience with a variety of international brokers and carriers
LTL and Consolidators, Regional Carriers, Same-Day Couriers
When shipping hundreds of thousands of packages an hour, small changes can have a huge impact. We help our shippers recognize savings by providing a robust interface to handle a wide variety of needs and make modifications easy and error-free.
- Rates and Accessorials Management
- Carrier Incentives
- Service Disruption Handling - ZipCode Blocking
- Cold Chain Shipping Management
- Temperature-Sensitive Management
- Custom Client-defined Rules
ScanData has almost 50 standard reports designed for active monitoring, performance analysis, reconciliation, and historical modeling. Categories include Shipping, Tracking (including Exceptions), Carrier Performance, Billing Audit and Reconciliation, and even Operations. Custom and Ad Hoc reporting interfaces are designed to give the client even more analytical flexibility and a Report Builder is provided to allow for the very special needs that a client may have.
Dashboards - generally used by logistics leadership to monitor general trends
Management Reporting - generally used by logistics managers to monitor aggregate metrics
Standard Reporting - generally used by associates researching package level details or auditing carrier invoices