ScanData Solutions - Integration
During our last three decades of providing parcel shipping services, we've learned that no two businesses will have the same data management infrastructure, processes or requirements. To address this fact, we have isolated our core application functionality and databases by building multiple data and operational inputs/outputs that permit us to efficiently integrate to necessary client systems while leaving our tested and proven core intact.
- The ScanData application and database can be hosted On-Prem or in the Cloud
- Regardless of the server infrastructure, we implement and utilize necessary security protocols, and support high availability and disaster recovery capabilities
- For any client workstations, we are able to comply to the client’s needs and desires for induction (black box, thick or thin client, modern browser)
- Windows, AWS, and Azure Servers
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Internet Information Services (Load Balance)
- High Availability (VMs, Clustering, Availability Zones, etc.
- Microsoft .NET Core
- ReactJS, Material UI
- RESTful API Microservices
In an ideal world, clients would have a homogeneous environment across their enterprise, but due to mergers, long running migration initiatives, and other unique business situations, customers generally don't have the luxury of consistency. ScanData understands this real-world reality and was built to perform in these heterogeneous environments. In the majority of our implementations, the OMS, eComm, WMS, TMS, and other host systems vary across business unit, DC, and even workstation. Demanding consistency from the client isn't reasonable, so our solution was built to work under the realities of the complex IT ecosystem of enterprise companies.
- E-Commerce Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- (Distributive) Order Management Software
- Supply Chain Management Systems
- Transportation Management Systems
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Financial/Accounting Software
- Homegrown/in-house systems
- Web Services
- Flat file
Over the years, ScanData has implemented over 280 carriers, each with unique requirements. This process typically includes certification (or at a minimum rigorous testing), label generation (standard or custom), documentation (where applicable), manifesting, timely relevant tracking (statuses and exceptions), and finally, bill/invoice retrieval. With established relationships and the expertise necessary to execute, onboarding a new carrier is quick and easy.
- FedEx FSMS
- UPS Ready
- USPS e-VS
- Regional carriers
- Same-day couriers
- Manifest EDI
- Tracking: Delivery status and exceptions
- Billing files/Invoices
ScanData is a significant enabler of fulfillment automation. Whether a basic handheld device or a hundred-thousand dollar sortation system (whatever it takes to make your process more efficient) ScanData is ready to respond with the integration necessary to realize the value promised with automation - the heavy investment in automated equipment doesn't deliver an ROI without software to deliver the logic needed to make it run.
- Automated Storage Retrieval (ASR)
- Label printers
- Print and Apply
One benefit to working within the pharmaceutical business for so long is, there isn't a security protocol ScanData hasn't encountered. We will work within any and all constraints to ensure compliancy with your internal and external auditors.
- We implement all available Microsoft security features within our applications (e.g., Authorizations and Permissions features of SQL Server)
- Our solution is compliant with the latest Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) protocols
- We support SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IP Address whitelisting
- 2-factor authentication available
- ScanData does not utilize third parties or sub-contractors for our implementation or support
- Our solution has robust logging capabilities at every touchpoint not only for reporting, but auditing